What Katie Did - Emily Cathedral Bra
Please note this is a special order item and will take up to 2 weeks to be delivered.
The new Emily Cathedral bra comes in a sophisticated powder pink and black colourway, which would look fantastic peeking out from an angora sweater.
The cathedral boned bra was popular in the 1950s, giving the bust a glamorous pushed up shape so often seen in vintage photographs of movie stars.
The bra features two vertical bones in the cups which coax the breasts into shape. The cathedral bra is a great alternative to the conical shape the bullet bra gives if you're after a 1950s shape.
* 1950s vintage inspired 'Cathedral' boned bra in powder pink and black
* Unique vertical boning on the cup to give a pushed up 1950s shape
* Powder pink georgette with contrast black stitching on the cups
* Adjustable straps, hook and eye fastening at back
* Tip: bend over to coax your breasts into the cups for a perfect fit