Please note that corsets may take up to 5 weeks to be delivered as all corsets except for black styles are made to order. Black corsets can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered.
* 18th Century-inspired Antoinette features a balconette bustline and is great as a beginner corset
* Please deduct 3-4 inches/8-10 cm from your natural waist size to determine your Antoinette corset size
* Designed to fit all cup sizes
* Stainless steel busk front opening laced back, combination of 10 flat and spiral steel bones
* Each corset is made by hand by one corsetier from start to finish
* Specialist dry clean
These corsets are designed to work hard and reduce your waist by up to 4 inches/10 cm. Please deduct 3-4 inches/8-10 cm from your normal waist measurement to work out your corset size: a natural waist of 28 inches/71 cm will give a corset size of 24 inches/61 cm, whilst a natural waist size of 29 inches/74 cm will give a corset size of 26 inches/66 cm.
* along length of busk 14.5"/37 cm
* side length from under arm to waist 7.5"/19 cm
* side length from waist to hip 7"/ 18 cm